Daniel M. Little
Attorney Daniel M. Little has successfully provided experienced legal counsel to individuals and businesses in San Diego County since 1986. Originally hailing from Michigan, Mr. Little has been a resident and supporter of many community activities in South Bay for more than 30 years. After receiving his Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration from Western Michigan University, he went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law right here in San Diego. Hard work and dedication to his clients has brought Mr. Little and his team to where they are today, and he has built the Law Offices of Daniel M. Little on the premise that concern and commitment to each client’s well-being is the only way to do business.
As former Division Counsel for General Dynamics West Coast region, attorney Daniel Little has been involved in a wide array of contract drafting, negotiations, and administration, making the firm ideal for owners of small or medium sized businesses.
Following his time spent as an officer for the South Bay Bar Association, a director for the South Bay Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service and director of the Bonita Business & Professional Association, Mr. Little is currently on the panel of experienced attorneys for the San Diego County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service.
Throughout his time living in America’s Finest City, Mr. Little has been involved with many local organizations. He acted as a referee for the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO), supervised as Assistant Scout Master and Committee Chair for Boy Scout Troop 874 in Bonita, and served Bonita Vista Middle School as a proud PTA member. Daniel Little knows San Diego, and understands the needs of the region’s natives and residents from the eyes of a local. He puts that knowledge to use by serving his clients in the best and most effective ways possible, and lets them rest easy knowing their estate is in good hands for the future.
Daniel Little also dabbles in fiction writing, and his first book “On the Edge of a Dream” was published in January 2015. It follows the dramatic ups and downs of a couple in Hawaii when they are suddenly facing a battle with pancreatic cancer.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California – J.D.
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan – B.S. and MBA
- State Bar of California – Member
- San Diego Law Review – Member
- San Diego County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service – Member
- Federal U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California – Admitted
- South Bay Bar Association – Former Vice President/Treasurer
- South Bay Bar Association and Lawyer Referral Service – Former Director
- In training for Temporary Judge and Settlement Attorney – Membership
- Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services
- General Dynamics Space System Division Employee of the Year
- Black Fringe Yang Style Thai Chi Chan System
- Black Sash Choi Li Fut Kung Fu
- Three gold medals in International Push Hands Competition
- Southwestern College – Former Adjunct Professor
- Norman Park Senior Center Educational Foundation – Former Director
- Bonita Business & Professional Association – Former Director
- General Dynamics – Former Division Counsel/Ethics Director
- New Hope Community Church – Former Stewardship Committee Member
- American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) – Former Referee
- Boy Scout Troop 874 – Former Assistant Scout Master/Committee Chair
- Bonita Vista Middle School PTA – Former Member
William H. Campbell
Attorney William Campbell is a San Diego native and grew up in the South Bay area. Following graduation from Hilltop High School, he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Management from the University of Redlands. He moved on to earn his Juris Doctorate from the Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California, where he was also an oral advocacy fellow. Mr. Campbell began actively practicing law in 1998, and has since represented countless clients in the realm of estate planning.
William Campbell represents clients in every area of estate planning, including guardianships, conservatorships, trust administration, trust litigation and more. He also represents business interests in litigation and is knowledgeable and experienced with corporate and LLC formation and administration.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California – J.D.
- University of Redlands, Redlands, California – B.S., Business Administration and Management
Attorney Melody Koba is a native Californian, born and raised in the San Fernando Valley. She attended college at the University of California, Los Angeles where she received her Bachelor of Science in Psychobiology, and moved on to earn her Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School in downtown Los Angeles. During her time as a student Ms. Koba was an intern for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office and a member of the Women’s Law Association. She also served as an intern at the Cancer Legal Resource Center in Los Angeles, where she worked closely with people affected by legal issues related to cancer, including estate planning and probate issues. This experience sparked her interest in estate planning, and moving forward she decided to pursue a career in the field.
Ms. Koba is a current member of the Trust and Estate sections of both the State Bar of California and the San Diego County Bar Association. She firmly believes that estate planning is more than just a transaction – it’s about helping clients through difficult times and giving them the strength to deal with the issues that weigh most heavily on them. It’s about giving them peace of mind that their loved ones will be taken care of when the unexpected happens.
When she isn’t helping relieve stress for her clients and members of the San Diego community, Ms. Koba enjoys spending time with her husband, son and daughter. She is also an avid runner, a novice golfer and enjoys reading.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California – J.D. (2009)
- University of California, Los Angeles – B.S., Psychobiology
- San Diego County Bar Association – Member
- State Bar of California – Trust and Estates Section Member
- Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office – Former intern
- Cancer Legal Resource Center – Former intern
- Women’s Law Association (WLA) – Former member
- Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF) – Former member
Attorney Victoria Adams is a San Diego native who holds a business degree from San Diego State University and a law degree from California Western School of Law. Victoria joined the Law Offices of Daniel M. Little after years of practicing in the fields of business formation and maintenance, real estate transactions, contracts, mortgage default services, estate planning, trust administration and probate.
Victoria has guided estate planning, trust administration and probate clients in various settings. In her work with a sole practitioner, she handled the firm’s probate and trust administration matters. She was also an associate attorney with Peterson & Price, APC, a prominent real estate and business law firm, where she represented real estate developers and investors in various real estate and business transactions, and in addition assisted clients with their estate planning, probate and trust administration needs. She has also served as in-house counsel in the mortgage lending industry. Most recently, Victoria was an associate attorney with an estate planning law firm handling estate planning, trust administration and probate matters.
Victoria’s extensive experience in the areas of business, real estate, estate planning, trust administration and probate is a great benefit to all clients, but especially those whose assets include business ownership interests, real estate and/or security interests in real property.
Victoria is a member of the State Bar of California, the San Diego County Bar Association, and the Foothills Bar Association. She is also an avid sports fan and enjoys biking, cooking, gardening and caring for her young family.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California – J.D., cum laude (2000)
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California – B.A., International Business (1997)
- State Bar of California – Member
- San Diego County Bar Association – Member
- Foothills Bar Association – Member